Healthcare Investor Day on 10 April featuring four healthcare-specific listed-companies from the ASX and NASDAQ. The key management of each company share about what they do, strategy on grow. Interesting companies with new solutions & products in each healthcare related issues.
- The company operates as a pre-clinical-stage pharmaceutical company. The Company produces antibiotics for human use to address the crisis of superbugs.
- developing first-in-class therapies to treat orphan neurodegenerative diseases. It’s lead candidate, is the first of a new generation of small molecules designed to inhibit the aggregation of pathological proteins implicated in neurodegeneration.
- clinical stage biopharmaceutical company with a scalable, proprietary platform technology, develops and commercializes patient preferred pharmaceutircal products for global markets using an innovative receptor technology to identify and develop drugs in areas with an unmet need.
- Company produces and sells premium organic tea tree honey and tea tree oil plus a variety of other
- tea tree and honey derived products.